Job ID: 148086
Registered Nurse (RN) - LTACH / Seton Indianapolis / Multilple Units, Shifts and Schedule
Regular / Rotating
Are you a Registered Nurse (RN) with the vital calling to care for patients who are critically ill and need an extended hospitalization for their recovery? At St Vincent Seton Specialty Hospital, you will be part of a team providing acute care focused on the most chronic and medically complex patients. At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope.
If you have an overwhelming desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply now to join our community of extraordinary nurses, physicians and other multi-disciplinary staff dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole person—body, mind and spirit. Once you apply, we will be in touch to learn more about your calling to serve and your shift and schedule preferences.
Specializing in the treatment of medically complex patients
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Facility: St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis
Shift: Multiple Night, Evening, and Day Shift Available
Schedules: Multiple Full-Time (FT), Part-time (PT) and PRN Schedules Available
The Registered Nurse (RN)-Staff provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing obtained by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
Licenses & Certifications:
- Minimum Qualification: Basic Life Support (BLS) certification thru the AHA obtained within thirty days of hire date to position.
- Minimum Qualification: Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the State of Indiana by date of hire.
- Preferred Qualification: Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification.
- Other advanced life support certifications may be required per unit/department specialty
How To Apply
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)