Job ID: 165320
Registered Nurse - ICU (36 hours/week) $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: Registered Nurse
City, State: Weston, WI
Location: WIAPP 3400 Ministry Pkwy
Department: Stepdown Intermediate Care 001
Additional Job Details: FT Rotating, 72 Hours Biweekly
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary’s, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we’re improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
Provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
We currenty are offering a $10,000 sign-on bonus to RN's with 2 or more years of ICU experience.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Provides education and resources to patient and/or patient's family based on clinical implications.
- Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Additional Life Support certifications may be required within 1 year of hire for specific job locations. Associates at DKCC Residential Care Unit are excluded from this requirement.
- Licensed Registered Nurse credentialed from the state of Wisconsin or Multi-State Compact obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Additional certifications may be required for specific job locations.
- Certified Advanced Life Support specializing in Advanced Cardio Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Certified Pediatric Advnced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing required Bachelor's Degree in Nursing preferred
- No experience required, but some experience preferred.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity