Job ID: 191404
Registered Nurse (RN) - New Graduate / St. Vincent / Multiple Locations, Units, Shifts, & Schedules available
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
As a new graduate RN, would you like to start your career in a caring, compassionate, and holistic environment? At St. Vincent, nursing is more than a job; it’s a calling with a purpose of caring, healing and hope. If you have an overwhelming desire to make a difference, we invite you to apply now to join our community of extraordinary nurses, physicians and other multi-disciplinary staff dedicated to healthcare that focuses on the whole person—body, mind and spirit. Once you apply, we will be in touch to learn more about your calling to serve and your shift and schedule preferences.
Title: Registered Nurse (RN) – New Graduate
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Facility: Various St Vincent Ministries
Shift: Multiple Night, Evening, and Day Shift Available
Schedules: Multiple Full-Time (FT) Available
Departments: Multiple Units Available
- Medical Specialties
- Surgical Specialties
- Critical Care
- Progressive Care
- Mental / Behavioral Health
The Registered Nurse (RN) – New Graduate , under the supervision of a Registered Nurse (RN) preceptor, provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Completes assigned nursing orders as directed by preceptor, including assisting patient with activities of daily living and taking vital signs.
- Observes patient status and responses.
- Documents and reports observations to preceptor or other appropriate staff.
- Assists preceptor with development of care plan by reporting test results and patient observations.
- Performs other tasks as assigned, including environmental services and preparing/transporting patients for diagnostic services.
- Certified BLS Provider obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Minimum Qualification: Associate's Degree in Nursing by hire date to position.
- Preferred Qualification: Graduated from a nursing program accredited through the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) or Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- Preferred Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing by hire date to position
How To Apply
These are the Core Values we uphold at St.Vincent.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. Vincent, a member of Ascension Health, participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
E-Verify (link to E-verify site)