Job ID: 198221
Care Team Manager, Milwaukee, WI/ full time/days
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Clinical Care Team Manager
Location: MAP Building, 2025 W Oklahoma Ave., Milwaukee, WI 53215
Additional Job Details: Full-Time,Day, 40 hours,Weekly
Are you looking for ways to have a meaningful impact on healthcare? As a Care Team Manager reporting directly to the Director of Clinical Leadership and Development, you’ll be responsible for several key strategic objectives. You'll provide assurance that the Care Team meets the objectives of Ascension Care Management's care component. You'll have indirect ownership of budget oversight for your respective markets to demonstrate financial stewardship. And you'll use quality and population data to design processes and programs that support Ascension Care Management and the members we serve. Come join our growing company as we expand our services into communities throughout the United States.Ascension Care Management… the way healthcare should be.
The Manager, Health Partner Care Team will be responsible for the following strategic objectives:
- Successful leadership and development of the Health Partner and Health Pro Care Team associates as their direct reports
- Assurance that the Care team meets the objectives of Ascension Care Management’s care model and brings value to customers
- Assurance that Health Partners assist members in utilizing network and community resources to better health outcomes
- Coordination of network resources to demonstrate financial stewardship
- Utilization of quality and population data to design processes and programs that support Ascension Care Management and the members it serves
As Manager, Health Partner Care team you'll:
- Support the vision and strategic direction of the organization
- Identify members and episodes (such as care transitions) that would most benefit from care coordination based on program objectives and member’s risk.
- Help member develop and define health goals and communicate them to partners of the member’s healthcare team, often acting as patient advocate.
- Use of appropriate IT platforms to communicate and store information and evaluate outcomes
- Work with each of MissionPoint’s Partners to ensure engagement of patients throughout the network and at each point of care, healing and wellness
- Participate in the development of and utilization of applicable care paths for targeted scenarios.
- Provide a point of contact for the physician, allied health professional, member and family regarding the member’s care as it moves across the continuum
- Identification of opportunities for and provision of elements of health maintenance and population management
- Subject matter expert for electronic health records software
- May represent Ascension Care Management in local ministry committees
- Resource for Network Administrator for physician outreach
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• BLS Provider obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Drivers License obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Licensed Registered Nurse.APN, RN, BSN, or MSW or similar license strongly preferred
• Social Worker.LPC, LSW, LCSW or similar license highly preferred for social work manager
Associate Degree: Associate’s level healthcare-related degree required (Bachelor’s/BSN preferred) OR a minimum of 10 years of nursing experience required OR a Master’s degree in Social Work or Counseling required
• Minimum of three years’ professional experience in healthcare plus a minimum of two years’
experience in care coordination, case management, or related field required Minimum of three years’
proven success in people management strongly preferred.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Ascension Health participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.