Job ID: 213249
Nursing Manager/ Providence Park Novi - Intensive Care Unit/ FT Rotating
Regular / Rotating
Additional Job Information
Title: Clinical Nurse Manager
City, State: Novi,MI
Location: Providence Park Novi - 34015
Department: Intensive Care Unit 001
Additional Job Details: FT,Rotating, 40 hours,Weekly. Rotating 24/7 Responsibility
RN-ICU: This 12-bed combined medical & surgical Intensive Care Unit provides care for critically ill adult patients, requiring close observation. Treatments include hemodynamic and cardiac monitoring, vaso-active drug administrations, pulmonary support, temporary pacing, hemodialysis and intra-cranial pressure monitoring. A focus on relationship-based care combined with advanced medical surgical nursing allows us to care for the changing needs of these patients throughout their stay.
Our Mission, Vision and Values: St. John Providence Health System, as a Catholic health ministry, is committed to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of individuals in the communities we serve, with special attention to the poor and vulnerable.
The Mgr-Nursing manages activities, workflow and nursing resources of assigned nursing unit(s).
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and accreditation requirements.
- Conducts hiring, training, directing, development and evaluating of staff.
- Identifies and resolves issues affecting the delivery of patient care services for the assigned unit(s). Develops and implements policies and procedures to ensure efficient and effective delivery of health services in a unit.
- Monitors and adheres to budget. Approves or monitors expenditures, purchases and other actions to ensure compliance with budget guidelines.
- Holds 24 hour responsibility for assigned patient care unit.
- Consistently role models the 10 Leadership Principles. Holds associates accountable for relationship building behaviors with patients, families, physicians and colleagues.
- Demonstrates personal commitment to the organization's core values and nursing mission, vision, and philosophy through active involvement in the quality improvement process.
- Performs all other duties and projects as assigned.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure with the State of Michigan required.
- One or more of the following:
- Basic Life Support Provider certification from the American Heart Association (AHA) required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA.
- Crisis prevention trained preferred.
- Bachelor of Science required
- Master level degree preferredOne of the above degrees must be in Nursing
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Providence Health System provides reasonable accommodation so that qualified applicants with a disability may participate in the selection process. Please advise us of any accommodations you request in order to express interest in a position by e-mailing: email@example.com. Please state your request for assistance in your message. Only reasonable accommodation requests related to applying for a specific position within St. John Providence Health System will be reviewed at the e-mail address supplied.
Thank you for considering a career with St. John Providence Health System.
St. John Providence Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.