Job ID: 222113
Regional Grants/Research Coordinator
Regular / Day
Additional Job Information
Title: Regional Grants/Research Coordinator
City, State: Appleton,WI
Location: SEH St Elizabeth Hospital
Department: STE Foundation
Additional Job Details: FT Days, 80 Hours Bi-Weekly
Ascension Wisconsin serves millions of people across the state with 24 hospitals and hundreds of sites of care. Approximately 23,500 associates, including nearly 1,000 medical group clinicians work collaboratively to deliver compassionate, personalized care every day. Ascension Wisconsin includes hospitals, clinics and doctors’ offices from Affinity Health System, Columbia St. Mary’s, Ministry Health Care, and Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare. As part of Ascension, the largest non-profit health system in the U.S. and the world’s largest Catholic health system, in fiscal year 2015, Ascension Wisconsin provided $300 million in community benefit including care of persons living in poverty. We provide compassionate, personalized care for all, including those who are struggling. And we’re improving collaboration across healthcare in Wisconsin. We’re looking for talented associates to join us as we continue advancing healthcare across Wisconsin.
Coordinates and implements activities to identify, apply for and manage public/private sector grant opportunities.
- Identifies grant fundable priority projects, facilitates involvement of key personnel, gathers information and assists with project development.
- Prepares grant applications. Writes letters of inquiry and prepares preliminary and final proposals. Gathers all supporting documents required for grant submission.
- Designs, implements and manages a system to track and report on the status of all requested and received grants and related information.
- Supports gift programs with fiscal advice, including resource allocation, financial analysis and stewardship.
- Manages the internal grants process for the region, including but not limited to: facilitates the application and selection process and tracks grant spending.
- None Required.
- Bachelor's Level Degree
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Communication, English, Journalism, Humanities, Social Service or related field required.
- Minimum five (5) years of experience directly applicable to the primary work requir
- 3 years experience in fundraising; preferably grant writing, with proven track record or achieving goals and required grant management.
How To Apply
Equal Employment Opportunity